-->

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Spicing Up Life with Photography


It's been over a month since my last blog post! My lack of writing is not because i'm so busy... but because life has become quite routine...


Even if i live in the city that has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment, sadly my life has become this:

1. wake up and go to work
2. get off work
3. cook dinner / occasional meet up with friend
4. 2-3 shows on netflix
5. bedtime
6. repeat

To top it all off, it really doesn't help that the sun goes down at 4:30 pm, which makes it feel like i have less time in the day than I really do!

So to make sure that my 20s aren't wasted, I've decided to try and learn a new hobby every month! (I foresee learning how to make macarons in the very near, near future...)

For the first month, I've decided to give-a-go at photography. It's something I've always wanted to learn and it's always useful to know how to take a picture.

After talking with a couple of people and researching online, I decided to go with a mirrorless camera. As much as I wanted to be cool and carry around a dslr and pretend I was really good at taking pictures, I knew that 1. they are usually more expensive and I wouldn't even fully know how to take advantage of it and 2. I'd be lazy and not want to lug it around. So I opted for a more beginners camera- the sony a5000.

Can't wait to start learning how to use it!
NYC watch out!
Your wannabe-professional-photographer population just grew 1 more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...