-->

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Signs That You're Growing Up



The other day, when my friend turned 26, she labeled herself as being in her "late-20s" (even though that's NOT true at all. 26 is still mid-20s. right?????). Anyways, it kind of hit me how much I grew up over the last couple of years. For instance, 23 was only 3 years ago... but 23 me is SO different from 26 me...




23 me at a bar:
 26 me at a bar:


23 me when I got my student loan check:
26 me when I get my paycheck:

 23 me when I hear about an engagement: 
26 me when I hear about an engagement:


23 me on a friday night getting ready to go out:


26 me on a friday night after hours of netflix binging:

23 me planning my life:

26 me planning my life:


seriously, when did I grow up so fast?!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...