-->

Sunday, November 1, 2015

My First Portrait Shoot!


Last weekend my coworker asked me if I could take some fall photos of his children... knowing full well that I was a beginner but wanting to practice my photography. I told him I'd gladly do it, but that as a beginner I could guarantee only 1, maybe 2 "nice" photos....

oh Thank You JESUS more than 2 came out "nice". Actually, a whole batch of them didn't turn out too bad for a newbie! I've picked some of my favorites below~








**I love fall. I love the changing weather. I love the changing leaves. I love that I'm not sweating and my face gets less oily. It's seriously the best. Even if it means winter is coming.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...